Friday, September 14, 2012

Back in F-town again after a long summer

Freddy town is same ol' same ol' if you ask me! But, there's a but! H & M is opening soon at the mall and when D and I paid a visit there last week, the store renovation is taking a whole row. It's gonna be massive! I know that H & M Kuala Lumpur is opening soon, or September 22 to be exact. But please don't compare it with F-town! The first Apple store in town just opened last 2 weeks, for goodness' sakes. Well, it's just an Apple premium reseller but it's good enough. Now, I can just go to the brick-and-mortar store if I need anything for my Macbook or iPhone (or ... my first generation iPod touch that doesn't seem to work anymore lol) rather than having to order online.

Speaking of which, what do you guys think of the new iPhone 5? Well, if external qualities are your main focus, you might fall in the indifference category. It's slimmer and longer but relatively speaking, it looks just about the same as the previous model. But I didn't have high hopes for the external design as Apple always keeps its product design sleek, simple and clean. Never out-of-the-world fancy. I look at both externally and internally but really what's on the inside matters the most (aww). Canada's pre-order starts today, 14th of September 2012 through Apple's website. I keep refreshing the website but dia tengah 'updating the store' saja dari tadi. That's good news tho. I have my visa ready already. Excited! Incase you're wondering, I sold my iPhone 4S already before I left Malaysia. Yes, just to get the 5. Boom. My life's boring here so please let me be in my own world and leave me and my techs alone. Haha-haa-ha.

School. What about school. It's okay I guess. I try not to fall asleep after subuh on Tuesdays and Thursday because my favourite course of the semester, Mathematical Econs is at 8.30 AM. I am not a morning person, so believe it or not this is my first 8.30 AM class since I started University. I slapped on extra concealer to hide my haggard looking eyes only to get "Hey Nada, you look very tired today". Ha.


No comments: