Sunday, September 16, 2012

Snowflakes on my pillow

I feel the need to advertise this life-changing product. I've been combatting flaky scalp since high school (NO, I do not want to call it dandruff problem because mine is majestic like snowflakes lol). I've tried all sorts of shampoo, from the lowest end like RM3.90 Rejoice to high end products like L'occitane, those shampoos with guys name, and weird Japanese brands that cost a fortune but none of them worked. There is this one time when I really wanted to shave my head, I kid you not. I didn't do it obviously because then it would emphasize the manly look that I naturally have.

I finally found the cure to my problem . . . at Walmart! (Ha... who doesn't love Walmart)

It's a Head & Shoulders shampoo, with Clinical Strength written on it. It says on the label that the shampoo is to treat seborrheic dermatitis, whatever that is. I'm guessing it's some bad ass itchy scalp condition. I only understood "clinical strength" so I thought. . . Hmm, it's like going to the clinic, but you pay the Walmart price. Smart! Hehe. But this saved me from shaving my head, so thank you. I no longer have itchy scalp. But I still have a bad habit of scratching my head even if it's not itchy. The snowflakes on my pillow and shoulders have stopped too. I'm amazed, really. Like, how often do you go into a store, and buy a shampoo that actually does what it says it's gonna do? "No more split ends after the first wash, natural bouncy curls, sleek straight hair, all-day smelling good." No, na'ah.

It also comes with a conditioner that works superbly well together. Please, CEO of Head & Shoulders, please sell this in Malaysia.


Active Ingredient: Selenium Sulfide (1%)

No comments: