Sunday, September 23, 2012

Apple-picking

I had a wonderful weekend. We all went apple-picking at the Everett Family Orchard, about 15 minutes from Freddy town. I bought pure honey too that was harvested from the orchard.



Maddy, a beautiful retired racing horse

Having lunch on a child's wagon lol



Beautiful isn't it? I keep complaining about being in this small town. I wanted to be put somewhere closer, better, and bigger. Being a 'city girl', who would have thought that I would end up this way? If I wasn't destined to be here, I'll never realize how much a small place could offer. How green the trees could be. How blue the skies could be. How silence can bring so much good. It's nice, to just sit and look over. Everything we could see, hear, taste and feel, thanks to Allah Al-Khaliq (The Creator) and Al-Hafiz (The Preserver). And to Him everything shall return; Al-Mumit (The Destroyer).

"It's nice being away. I think it's important to get away from where you've grown up for some of your life." - unknown.


No comments: