Thursday, August 16, 2012

When in doubt, ask.

When put into certain circumstances where you are caught in between believing your trusted friends or your significant half, what do you do?

Bestfriends are to be trusted. True? - Or not? I think chances are that they are telling 'what they know' - which does not always accurately imply the truth. Maybe in the first place all they wanted to do is to save you. Maybe the story was highly exaggerated. Maybe the story was 100% false. At the end of the day, there is only one thing that's best: You ask. As simple as that.

Assumption is like the mother of all causes of misunderstanding. One-sided stories are no less a culprit. I know humans have the tendency to believe easily but at least try to use your conscience before believing every single word that the next person utters.

I'm miserable, to be honest. I'm not a pity party girl but I'll make an exception this time. I'm sad that wherever I go, no matter how far I've gone, no matter how much I want to move on, the past will never let go of me. I was already at the point where I really do not give two cents anymore. Ya'll can go on and talk rubbish until, I don't know, you die? It's like I'm forever the bad one. But this time, please, let it go already. Can't you just believe me when I say things are different now? Things have changed. I have too and still changing. From the bottom of my heart I mean it. How miserable do I have to be before you're finally happy?


No comments: