Friday, August 10, 2012

Last 10 days of Ramadhan - one special night

We are 9 days away from Eid. Have you been a good girl/boy? If yes, keep up the good work and InsyaAllah we will all be happy happy happy people!

I am also writing this to remind you about malam Lailatul Qadar yang sunat dicari. This special night falls within the last 10 days of Ramadhan (which is happening now). In Surah Al-Qadr 97: Ayat 3:
"seseorang menghidupkan satu malam (dengan ibadah) itu sahaja, ganjarannya lebih baik daripada 1000 bulan."
It's interesting if you read the history and fadhilat of Lailatul Qadar. It is more interesting if you read the tips on how to 'find' the night. Do your research if you wanna know more.

I know I haven't been the greatest person, but I do have the desire to discover this one particular night, even when sometimes I don't think I qualify for it. But there is no harm in trying, God is Almighty and if He says I can, then I can. I've heard many stories about the night. Mother once told me about her encountering a bright light during Subuh, many many years ago. Amazing.

Well, I'm not here to give a talk. Just to share something! Have a lovely day.

2 comments:

Ahmad Tongkeng said...

Selamat Hari Raya Nada!

Long time never been here lah..

The morning dew said...

Selamat hari raya in advance ahmad tongkeng :)