Friday, June 24, 2011

July programs


"As part of the Liverpool FC Asian Tour 2011, Standard Chartered is delighted to invite you and your guest to be a part of our great fanfare on Saturday, 16th of July when Liverpool FC takes on the Malaysian XI team.


As our guests, you will enjoy the unique opportunity of mingling with the Liverpool legends, ‘The Goal Scoring Machine’ Ian Rush and former Liverpool captain and assistant coach, Phil Thompson.
You will also have special access to our VIP hospitality amenities onsite at the Bukit Jalil stadium."




I've got two free tickets to Liverpool FC Asia Tour 2011 and OMG I'M LIKE SO GOING~ (Pura-pura excited) I don't even know the names of the players. The only one I know is . . . Gerard. Or is it Gerald? LOL. So I don't think I'd be 'mingling with the Liverpool legends' but I'll definitely take photos! Who else is going? I might leave early as I am volunteering for Relay For Life 2011. I wanted to promote this healthy program to all of you and maybe recruit more volunteers? But I totally forgot :(








Relay For Life is an over-night event, celebrating the lives of cancer survivors as well as to remember the lives of loved ones who have lost the battle. It is a high-spirited event where everyone in the community can join in the fight against cancer. It is a day filled with fun, comradeship and festivities. A time when people you know and people you don’t know team up to raise public awareness about cancer in the community.

Throughout the duration of the event, individuals, survivors, teams, companies, schools will take turns to walk the track to relay the message of cancer. Non-stop. From dusk till dawn.
*Courtesy of RFLMalaysia


One more event that I am excited about is obviously the annual National Cheer Competition (9th and 10th July). As always I will only be attending the final round which is on Sunday, 10th July. Can't wait to see how advanced the competing teams have become.




More info about Cheer 2011: Rage.com.my

Looking forward to these events, Redang and Singapore trip, and also our spa visits (thanks to mydeal.com.my for burning holes in my pocket). Also, I'm gonna do something with my hair next month.

No comments: