Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hamilton

As promised, here's the story. Briefly lah I'll tell you. Last couple of weeks, me and D decided to do something crazy. It was Thursday morning, we cut school and booked a flight to Toronto on the same day. We hopped on the next flight which was in 2 hours from that moment lol.

I don't have any acquaintances in Toronto but thanks to my good friend who coincidently was in Toronto for a visit, we spent the night exploring some parts of Toronto without getting lost. Thanks S for the hospitality!

The next day, me and D took a bus to Hamilton, which was an hour away from Toronto. Ada agenda sikit.

I seriously thought we wouldn't be so welcomed sebab diorang tengah ada final exam. It turned out that everyone was so sporting, welcoming, and friendly. Eventho the time spent was just about 4 days, gaya macam kenal lama je ek? We will surely come again :)

DSC01185
We wuz herez!

DSC01154
Delish!


We went here and there but the paling the best is again, the waterfall.


DSC01191
A panoramic view of the river and fall

DSC01203
At the edge with Azri and Peti

DSC01206
Hihi awkward. Didn't wanna look down!


DSC01273
This dude makes me look tiny

Food? Perkara wajib if you know me well.

DSC01288
Sushi all-you-can-eat feast!


DSC01292
My spider crab sushi

DSC01299
Before we left we had breakfast @ William's. Above is the fruity crepe D ordered.  Pretty onot?

DSC01307
My chocolate belgium funky monkey waffles. Sedap!


That's it? You call that crazy? Haha, you wouldn't understand. It's crazy and only we know why!

To be continued.

3 comments:

Eikha Z said...

All-you-can-eat sushi?! Homaigoooddd! :-O

S. said...

abang gedang yg plgg kiri tu mcm senior kt mrsm kt kkb je. #just sayin

GAYATTT GILAA KOT TGK

The morning dew said...

Yes eikha, for only 19.99 dollars you can eat all you can.

S, dia MRSM but not sure MRSM mana. Memang gayat! Should see my video.