Thursday, June 30, 2011

End of Second Year

I'm done with Spring semester. My head was about to explode during the last exam. I couldn't take anymore of it. Business Law is just way out of my league. I can never study things that require a lot of memorization, repetition, complex terms, and all that stuff. I find myself to work best with numbers such as Calculus, Financial Accounting, Mathematics, and Statistics.

Business Law = fail!

The same goes to Principles of Finance. I'm usually good (at least I think so) in perpetuity, interest rates, annuity and yadda yadda but I'm not sure if it's just me or it's the professor that makes the subject so hard to comprehend! Never in my life that I am close to 100% certainty that I will fail the subject. This time, if I do pass . . . Lord, You are so merciful. I promise to be better :(

My grades are pretty competitive but semakin lama semakin merosot sedikit. Kenapa? Why baby why?! Takpe, semester depan cuba lagi. Jangan cemas-cemas ye semua.

Oleh yang sedemikian, berakhir lah Tahun Kedua saya di University of New Brunswick. Sekarang ni apa yang saya perlu buat ialah mengemas rumah, tidy up sana sini, pack baju-baju masuk dalam luggage because this princess is coming home :-)




Tiba-tiba rindu rambut panjang.

No comments: