Sunday, March 25, 2012

Summer plans

I can't believe semester Winter 2012 is coming to an end already. Exams are a week plus from today, and I still have a couple of tests and a presentation to work on.

Briefly on what's happening this Spring/Summer:

Registered for my Intersession semester (a.k.a spring school or short semester) so I'll be attending classes until 20th June.

Planning to visit Montréal again, if the bus line here decided to STOP the strike. For god's sake, it's been 5 months already.

Booked my flight to London on 30th June. It's a family reunion! I honestly have no idea what the actual plan is, but Paris and Scotland are in the list. Of course, Manchester too, because that is where my brother is and he is graduating in mid July. After the ceremony, we will be heading back to London and our departure to KUL is a few days after.

It's going to be an awesome Summer. Can't wait for the euro trip and to be back in my own tanah tumpahnya darahku.

Spring is when I take out my sheer scarves and colourful outfits out of the box. Goodbye bulky jackets and heavy sweaters, you guys are going into the winter box.

End

No comments: