Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Corelle & COACH for cheap (CLOSED)

*no longer taking orders*





Just a quick update before I practically glue my hands onto the keyboard and pen (it's exam month). I will be returning to Malaysia for good (Yeeeehoo!) in 2 months, inshaAllah. I will have a cargo shipped from the nearest harbour to Port Klang. Taking advantage of the cheap prices that I get here in Canada and US, I started this small inchy winchy business to finance my trip to Europe happening this summer. It's going well alhamdulillah so I thought maybe a good idea would be to share it here?

Mainly, I take dinnerware and cookware orders. Kindly view my Album for affordable Corelle, Corningware, Chicago cutlery, pyrex, Tefal, etc. ALL information is in the DESCRIPTION BOX.

I apologize for not uploading all photos. If you have a specific model, do not hesitate to PM me via Facebook. I also take various kinds of orders (as weird as a pair of wall climbing shoes and body hair wax lol). There will be taxes and shipping charges imposed of course. The cargo is estimated to arrive by the end of July or mid August the latest. I can deliver your items if you're within the Damansara area. Pick-ups are greatly appreciated. If a courier service is needed (for those who reside outside KL/Selangor), customers are reliable for the postage.

Last but not least, my roommate D takes orders for those who want to kirim COACH handbags. Click here to view ONE of the albums. There are several, I'm not sure how it works but you can PM her via Facebook or check out her blog for more info.

Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

Ahmad Tongkeng said...

Interesting, but what kind of items are we talking about here?

Don't think I would need decorated pinggan mangkuk, yet.

The morning dew said...

Awh of course you do! I know I do! investment hehe.
But the corelle order is closed dah, cargo is full now. You know, small items. everything needs to be shipped using express air now tho. next week cargo nak jalan.

Ahmad Tongkeng said...

I have one office mate who is a Shipping Co-Ordinator. He handles all the knitty gritty part of the business.

.............

You talk like him.

The morning dew said...

well, I AM after all a business student. so...... I'm already doing the b-talk lah kot!