Monday, January 14, 2013

Relay for Life 2011: Donate to Team Malaysia

Relay For Life is back! Kali ni ada option online pledging.




MY PERSONAL PAGE: VOLUNTEER NADA RAHMAN 

Why I Relay

A good friend of mine was diagnosed with cancer few months ago. She's a healthy girl, who doesn't smoke and eats clean. It's true that cancer can happen to anybody. It doesn't choose. I relay for the strong people who survived the battle against cancer and for those who did not make it. I am small girl with a big dream to make the world a better place. I speak for Team Malaysia in participating in this year's Relay For Life (RFL). Every step taken in Relay raises money to help save lives.

Any amount of contribution will be accepted. Big or small - it's the thought that counts! Remember, what you give you get back.

Many small people,
in many small places,
do many small things,
that can alter the face of the world.
- Anonymous

Join us in the battle against cancer by supporting me and my team link: RFL TEAM MALAYSIA. You can click whichever link, team's page or my page - the fund goes to the same account. It's simple and secured. Simply click on the orange "Donate (my name)" button near the upper right side of this page (above the thermometer). Each donation is automatically receipted :)

Wang dana hasil kutipan tidak akan saya salahgunakan. Inshaa Allah, pahala kita semua dilipat gandakan walaupun kecil sumbangan :) Thanks for your support and haaaave a good day!

4 comments:

Ahmad Tongkeng said...

You paling tinggi for the team. Good job Nada!

The morning dew said...

Thank you ahmad tongkeng. Yg lain tu ada masalah dgn registration email tu yg zero donation tu.

Eikha Z said...

Oh no babe! I baru bacaaaa. MasyaAllah you're so nice!! Semoga berlipat ganda pahala you. I'm sorry about your friend.

The morning dew said...

@eikha it's okay, your thought counts as a good deed dah! it's fine, she's a strong one.