Tuesday, April 3, 2012

U.S trip

After spending a few days in Hamilton and Toronto, we took the bus to Washington. Although Canada and US are neighbouring countries, to hop between two places could take 10 hours to days. Washington is such a wonderful place! I have loved museums ever since I was a little girl. Something about the bones, the history and the extinct intrigue me. I am easily fascinated with animals and the science pertaining to them.

I was 4 years old when I paid my first visit to The Smithsonian National Museum. 18 years later there I was again. Still amazed by the fossils, still excited to discover. I was like a little girl all over again.



The White House


Three days after, we hopped on the bus to NYC.



In front of a christmas tree at Madison Square Park, Manhattan. New Year's eve. Before heading to a friend's place


In a Converse store

5th Avenue


Grand Central Terminal

The end

6 comments:

Eikha Z said...

I love the video!! Hehehe. Babe YouTube buat macam tu dekat everyone's videos ke? Or yang pakai iMovie je? Can they tell? Lol.

The morning dew said...

idk lah i tengok ramai je violate copyright tapi ok aje?

Sabrina said...

I love your outfit and i love your necklace in the 7th picture!

The morning dew said...

Thank you sweetie, fail OOTD sebab with jacket aje the whole time!

Anonymous said...

oh my. you and k sweet gila boleh? happy for both of you.

The morning dew said...

thank you for your kind words :)