Sunday, January 8, 2012

Winter break: Hamilton & Toronto

I honestly don't know where or how to start. I think I will write several episodic posts about the trip. That works for you?

As you all might already know, I spent my holidays in Toronto, Hamilton, Washington and New York. We had an all-you-can-eat sushi dinner on one of the nights.


Shrimp skewer yang sangat lazat






My first ever curry puff

My home made steak with mushroom gravy + baked potato


The long awaited boxing day was not as anticipated. I didn't spend much on that day. We went to Toronto Eaton Center, one of the hot spots in T-town. I bought a pair of new Aldo heels (again... that's cuz I'm slowly building up my shoe collection) and a bubble bar from Lush.

Under the huge reindeer in Eaton Center

The line ups for 'hot' stores are beyond limits. I remember Abercrombie & Fitch 's queue. Apparently, they placed two half naked hunks and a couple of girls in tiny skirts at the entrance to attract more customers. Boy they sure did.

The comforter bubble bar. Smells sweet like cranberries, cotton candy or some sort. Very moisturizing and of course comforting.



To be continued

7 comments:

Deeya Cantabile said...

o.m.g. those aldos are to die for!! are they suede? *jeles2..*

The morning dew said...

yeap! which isnt my favourite because it wears off after a while especially if ada friction. but its ok just have to take extra care

Ahmad Tongkeng said...

god god god god god ada raw salmon and sushi!





err but here also got..

The morning dew said...

but they're not all-you-can-eat right? well..there's japanese buffet. but uncommon.

Ahmad Tongkeng said...

Not that I know of.

Oh and the shoes, no sexy red velvety Aldos?

The morning dew said...

I'm not fond of red shoes. Violet either. I wanted the black ones but they weren't on sale. Now, now, why am I talking to you about girly stuff ?

Ahmad Tongkeng said...

hoho because you really don't know me.. i go to La Senza more than i do Renoma.

biasalah. all my friends are girls. we love to shop. haha.