Monday, January 17, 2011

Tokyo Noodle & Bubble Tea

I'm a big big fan of Japanese cuisine and bubble tea drinks.
Put me somewhere deserted, add a sushi bar and a bubble tea store, all is great.
I haven't had sushi or any Japanese food in ages. Okay, 4 months to be exact. Back in Malaysia, I eat sushi 3 to 4 times a week. My personal favourites are Sakae Sushi and Mr. Teppanyaki. But I often go to Sushi King because Takoyaki (sotong ball), Kanitama maki (Deep fried crabmeat and cucumber topped with mayonnaise) and Tori Karage (Deep fried chicken on sushi rice) are in the menu. I eat both deep fried and raw. Beef Teppanyaki is my favourite wei, siapa-siapa nak ajak date, bawa I makan teppanyaki and sushi okay ;)

So in Edmonton, Amy and Aimi belanja makan dekat Tokyo Noodle House. I didn't like the ambience; dark, moody and scary too. But the food was good enough to satisfy my craving. Plus, ada Amy, Aimi and D, mestilah best kan? I ate too much wasabe my nasal felt like it was about to blow! 

Spider roll (Deep fried spider crab wrapped with rice and avocado)

With D. Green tea is always my choice



Orang kuat Edmonton; Amy and Aimi


Kimchi Ramen

We paid a visit to Dream House Bubble Tea for desserts. I ordered avocado bubble tea. I love love avocado drinks man. Taro (yam) flavoured is tasty too.

Shaved Ice + Taro + Mango + Lychee + Susu pekat

Toys, games and play cards are made available for stay-in customers to enjoy while sippin on their delicious beverage
What a happy day it was ;-)

No comments: