Sunday, January 16, 2011

First day of school

I had a dance practice session today. Yeah I'm into hip hop now just so you know. I just learned the popping move and moon walk today. Soon, I'll be like Michael Jackson. LOLJK. I'm joining the Malaysian Cultural Night this February so I was forced to "Joget". Siapa cakap joget melayu isn't hard? I'm as stiff as a twig right now I can't even do that lemah lembut tangan. Okay moving on.

First day of school! Wasn't that bad. I'm taking six subjects this semester. My enrolment for the 7th subject was denied because apparently BBA students are only allowed to take up to 20 credit hours per term. Pfffft! I'm a transfer student and I have a lot of subjects to do so that I can graduate in 4 years. But policies are policies huh? I rest my case.

So the first class I attended was Managerial Accounting. I came sharp at 10.00 am thinking pupils were just starting to settle down and probably the lecturer wasn't in yet. I thought wrong . . . The whole class was filled with only one vacant chair. It was literally in the middle of the class. I had to squash in. I guess the unlucky ones had to bear with my ass gliding through their desks.

I went through my course outline and I found out that there will be a group assignment consisting of two people.  Instantly I started scanning the whole class to identify any nerd asians to be my potential partner. Primarily because I have had bad experience teaming up with the locals and YEAH I'm generalizing and being stererotypical SO WHAT? And girl, I felt rejoiced when I saw the person next to me was a middle-age asian man who looked like the infamous high expectation asian father:



Just after the lecturer said "Discuss with a partner . . ." I turned my head towards him and ecstatically said "You want to discuss this with me? You know how to do it? So what do you think?".
And you know wutttt? He looked SO LOST like I was speaking Greek. Watakwan?!
Uh hello Mister, did I stutter you? His mouth cracked open a little but his eyes were everywhere. Man, you have just shattered my dream into pieces. Now I need to find another partner ;-/

ASIAN GUY, Y U NO BE LIKE MY EXPECTATION?

Then I went back home, fried an egg and ate. The end.

No comments: