Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Whale-watching @ St. Andrews, NB.

We started our day with a cup of coffee at Tim Hortons. As always: "Can I have a large sized, triple-triple coffee?"
2 cars, 8 people.
2 hours journey.
And the first thing we did was having brunch at a local restaurant where they serve seafood meals.
St. Andrews is a wonderful place. It's an excellent place for those who are retiring lah (hahaha). Semua warga emas je kot duduk sana. But nonetheless, it's still a terrific place to visit. I'm sorry the photos are all out of place. I'm trying this new blogger thing. So bare with me. I have a video of the whales. But that's gonna be in a different post. And the seasick, that's gonna be in another post as well.

seafood creamy soup. I can't recall the real name.

Ain and her desert; vanilla ice cream.
Seafood alfredo.It really looked good. . . before I threw it all out when I got seasick.
(A different story)





You gotta love this. French onion soup with bread and butter sideline.

some salad with berry sauce



The restaurant we went for brunch

A panorama photo of the jetty


Me and Captain Hook


Mr. Woodcock, Emi, Ms Christie and Adiba.

My new girlfriend, lol.
Was really cold actually. About 3 degrees, tak masuk angin kencang lagi.



Us wearing pirate props and costumes

A chart of whales, dolphins and porpoises. Click to enlarge, it's very informative and fascinating.




Interior of Candy Shop
Pacman candies and a lot of candy canes.



No comments: