Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hi, E-town. We meet again

Badabing badabong badabang, I'm back in E-town. Boh-ring! It's 9 degrees now. Quiet. Duh. 14 hours backward. I feel like I'm livin in the past.

My flight from Hong Kong to Vancouver was torturing! Leper bontot.
Nonetheless I enjoyed one thing, as always, the ANCHOR butter! Love love love. I remembered how me and D snuggled in a lot of packed butter inside our pockets in a coffee shop. We were too poor to buy our favourite butter: "I can't believe it's not butter" butter. Yes, that is the brand. I kid you not.

N: Cover up for me
D: Amik banyak-banyak sikit.

Lawllllss.

I'm on the couch now at Ainur's place. Tomorrow will be a busy day.
Going back to my house in 109 avenue. Probably to the West Edmonton Mall as well. And berbuka puasa dengan Kak Sa ;-)

No comments: