Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Thanks bro

Today I went hunting for sneakers and new clothes with brother Joe Alif. If my Foursquare account was active, I might have already unlocked two badges in an hour ;-/. Oh yeah, don't ask me what's Foursquare. All I know is, you update whenever you check-in to places (i.e. restaurants, malls, etc), and if you fulfill certain requirements, you'll unlock certain badges like the adventurer, the BFF, the explorer, the fashion victim, etc. Whatevs.

The hunt started at 2 pm until iftar.
Sg Wang, BB Plaza, Pavilion, Plaza Mont Kiara and One Utama are the major places we went.
At the end of the day, we just got a few tops and 1 pair of hosiery. No sneakers.


My first time visiting Plaza Mont Kiara. Nice place to chill.





At Vans One Utama. I think my Havaianas are more flattering.



Trying Reebok infront of the mirror.

Ah, the thing I wanted the most all week! Jus avokad or Avacado Juice. With chocolate sauce.


Walaupun tak dapat benda yang dicari-cari, I had a great time. Tomorrow is another busy day. Mama nak pergi berurut ! I know where ! No no no not Bukit Bintang. Taman Dagang =) And tomorrow buka puasa dekat Bumbu Desa. Yeay another food review.

No comments: