Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Cuci II

Kaiser is dozing in front of me now, on a brown bean bag, here in Monash University. I'm here cuz I'm waiting for Emira to finish her class at 5 and we're going baju kurung raya hunting. Where to? I'm not gonna go far like Permata Mall whatever or tempat 'dalam-dalam' yang korang discover daripada mak mak tu. Especially area Semua House Jalan Masjid India. Sesak kuss semangat. Pergi Ampang Park sudah. Banyak kot situ. I tak perlu meriah-meriah bombastik sangat baju tahun ni, sebab tak raya dekat Malaysia. Raya dekat Canada yang hambar tu. Kalau pakai baju kurung 3 tahun lepas pun orang taktau. Hihi.


Last night I went for Cuci the musical 2 at Istana Budaya. Got the vvip tickets yo (riak takbur) and so I sat in stall 1. Can see clearly ;) It was entertaining but the duration of the show is too long; approximately 4 hours. It started at 8.30 pm and finished at 12.15 am. Dah duduk bersila, kasut dah campak mana, i don't care. 4 hours is too long and I can't sit still.

A: Babe..this part is so sad..
N: Me...I'm...hungry

1 hour later
A: Lapar
N: Tu lah dari tadi I was thinking what to eat kejap lagi

Senang cite all we could think of is what to eat.

Awie was hilarious. So cute. Jaclyn Victor was superb.
I suppose Adidas is the main sponsor for the show? I'm very interested with Vanida Imran's adidas classic sneakers. Pelik pun ada. I can't find them on Google. I was thinking about getting a pair of those sneakers for Fall. Must continue googling.

Aqwim. No me

1 comment:

patenten said...

shit. musical mmg lama gitu ke?