Monday, February 1, 2010

Saw a ghost today

Tiring but it is indeed a productive day!
It's Monday. I finished all my assignments and all my homework by 4pm today. Cool gegila.
At 5pm, I went to French class.

XXX: Hey. Is there a quiz today?
Nada: No :)))
Anita: Yes.
Nada: There is? Shit.
XXX: Oh shit, I didn't know. Bye, I'm skipping class!
Anita: I've never seen her before.
Nada: Me too.

XXX is so mysterious. We have only like 20 people in the class, we've never seen her before. I think she's a perturbed spirit. Be gone, evil spirit, be gone! Ooopa oooopa Hush Hush onomomnom *mantera*

N: What are you writing? Is there any homework?
A: Yeahh, did you forget? Here *shows her blackberry*:

Devoirs:
1. Décrivez votre partenaire idéal(e). 2. Utilisez des adjectifs variables. 3. Exercices sur Quia

Nada: Lahhh. *buat-buat faham*

It turns out today is Quiz Day and Homework Pass-in Day. And I neither studied for the quiz nor did the homework. Such a sad story, but atleast I saw a ghost.

Whatever. I'm gonna watch Grammy Awards now. Did you guys see how Beyonce did the pusing kaplaaa thing?
If you missed it, here's a link: http://www.justin.tv/clip/a74f5f6a25e3dae0

4 comments:

Eikha Z said...

Noooo, I missed the Grammys. Sob sob! I baru lepas feed Tote and Toto banyak-banyak. LOL.

The morning dew said...

u can watch it here http://www.justin.tv/clip/a74f5f6a25e3dae0.

ok ill post it. bes kan feed mereka ituuuu

Eikha Z said...

Hahahah yeszaaaa, macam tak jadi kerja feed depa, hahaha. Babeee! I baru tau macam mana nak fix your mobile phone or iPod kalau jatuh dalam air. Alaah, too late laa. You da ada bb baru da pun. Lol.

The morning dew said...

what? dry under the sun? it seldom works laa.