Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Motto


"Talk less. Listen more."

My new motto haha. It's hard though. I like to talk. I talk a lot. Macam kereta api laju dia. I'm too friendly sometimes, and so I talk talk talk. I'm also very defensive and like to guard my ground way too much. Instead of listening, I selalu lawan balik. Kadang-kadang tak ada point pun, tapi cakap macam I betul aje. I have to do something about that because it's not healthy! Believe me! I hope people won't be weirded out and think I'm depressed or something sebab tak banyak potpet. Haha I still laugh, talk, socialize and crack jokes a lot! I wanna listen more, not go mute lol.

Good day everyone! Breakfast jom, pekena kopi pekat sikit.

1 comment:

Ahmad Tongkeng said...

Not talking gives us the impression of looking wiser than we actually are.

So i prefer not to talk. It makes me look smart.

Just nod.