Saturday, June 30, 2012

UK bound

I have so many updates but I haven't got the time to sit down and blog. Looking at my schedule, I honestly think I'll only be able to write all the updates probably during Ramadhan.

I'm currently at the cafe area at Fredericton International Airport. But really, it's not an international airport! only domestic flights land and take off here. If you were to go anywhere outside Canada, you'll have to take transits. The only plane that lands here is the Air Canada Jazz! It's like . . . the smallest commercial air craft you've ever seen. So when a storm hits it, ooooooh boy oooh boy you will surely feel it and then your life flashes before your eyes. Some more, sometimes there's not enough space for luggages so they tell you later after landing that your luggage is being left somewhere godknowswhere and will be sent to you a few days after. Imagine bringing home only a toothbrush, a wallet, and maybe a hair tie. Or in my case, tens of panty liners.



I'm bound for London Heathrow airport with connecting flights at Halifax (Nova Scotia, Canada) and Keflavik (Iceland). The 8 hour transit at Halifax allows me to walk around the city again. Thank god I have friends there. Seeing my family soon!

No comments: