Tuesday, December 20, 2011

End of Fall term 2011

A couple of days before my last paper, I went for a shopping spree. I had to go to the mall with intentions of returning something and to get a lip balm and a couple of stuff. Turned out Aldo was having this sale and I just can't resist it. I got myself a cute faux fur sling bag for 14 bucks! That's a nice bargain.

Bodyshop pun taknak kalah. Buy 1, get 1 50% off. Buy 2 get 1 free. Buy 3 get 2 free. Buy 4 get 3 free. Crazy kan. So I splurged on a new moisturizer, tinted lip balm, facial wipes (to wipe off make up), lip & cheek stain, face brush, and coconut oil for hair. I went to Walmart where I'm supposed to get sanitary pads, panty liners, and tooth paste. I end up filling up my cart with chocolates, candles, pasta, bread, covergirl new lipstick, useless things, etc.

I sat for my last paper this morning. That was the fin of my Fall term. Which means... I'm on a 3-week hols!

Gotta start packing. My flight to Toronto is tomorrow at 5.30 pm.

Fin

2 comments:

Ahmad Tongkeng said...

Nada you're been hibernating for six days now.

Well it says so on my Dashboard haha.

Hope you're still alive.

Ahmad Tongkeng said...

Waargh Nada, lamanya away..