Monday, November 14, 2011

Aidiladha

I find it very rude (or I'd say rather reductive minded) to assume I don't celebrate eid mubarak. Of course I celebrate the wonderful occasion like duh.

On eid, members of Malaysian Students Society (MSS) gathered and we had a nice potluck. There were curry puffs, roti jala, curry, nasi lemak, kek batik, nasi impit, lontong, kuah kacang etcetera etcetera, all served on a long table. Ah, I can remember the taste of kuah kacang and fat curry puff. Sangat menjilat jari ok. Me and the girls brought simple desserts to the potluck.

Assorted fruits bread pudding topped with pineapple slices

Kek batik fudge (kerana texture nya yang sangat lembik seperti chocolate fudge)



Fall ;-)

Fall/Autumn is a beautiful season. Everything around has gone brownish, yellowish and reddish. The weather fluctuates between -7 to 15 degrees. Some days are dressy days, some days you just have to put on those fugly rain boots.

Salam aidiladha everyone


Fin

No comments: