Saturday, October 22, 2011

Winter plan

OMG PEEEEOPLEZZ! It is official. I'll be flying my ass off to Toronto, Washington DC and New York City this winter. Yodley yodley yodloo! I bought the flight ticket a couple of days ago when Freddy-Toronto one-way flight fare dropped from 189$ to 109$. Campur tax round-trip jadi 354$, which is wayyyy cheaper than its usual fare iaitu lebih kurang 608$ for round-trip.

I saved frikken 250$.

This calls for some serious shopping. Canada's boxing day is on the 26th December (also known as after christmas sale) and I'll be in Toronto that day. Yippie yippie. Besar gile kedai I'll be like a fat girl in a candy store. Jakon.com you olls.

Wanna visit Ulta and Targets in the States ;) It's been ages since I had a wish list so I'm gonna start having one again. I'll put it at the side bar.

I have to start looking for snow pants cuz I'll be snowboarding nanti. First time okay, dah nak masuk 3 tahun duduk Canada tapi tak pernah teringin nak main anything snow-related. There's one more thing I'm excited about, the museum in Washington DC (damn right I love museums). Haih, be burning holes in my pocket for sure, for sure.

No comments: