Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tuesday ramble

The violet sky is signifying iftar is gonna knock the door soon. Mommy is still contemplating whether to make noodles or rice with lauk. I prefer the former one. Been eating too much rice (too frequent and too much in amount) these days. Explains how I gained a few pounds since I got back. Tahniah, Nada.

I am not completely sure why I am writing this. But I just feel like writing today.

I'll be throwing a surprise dinner tomorrow night. This one is a little special. I don't know how many surprises and birthdays have I thrown (with the help of friends) just this 1.5 months. I guess I am much of an event planner rather than a businesswoman-to-be. Maybe that should be my part time job, you know, just to get some extra moolah.

It is now 7:06 pm. Gotta run some errands tonight. Subang I go, to meet D and a couple of friends. We. need. to. discuss.

I feel mentally tired. It seems that my mind is perpetually plotting, thinking, calculating, memorizing. Boleh jadi gila macam ini. I also think it is healthy to turn off my blackberry once in a while. K thinks I am constantly in a middle of something when I'm with him. He doesn't know that I am just like that, even at home. I guess I just need to take a chill pill, sit back and watch Nat Geo.


I'd like to rearrange the furnitures in this room someday. Prolly I should paint the walls too. To make things a little interesting, I'd like to get a very bright vanity desk juxtaposed starkly with the warm toned walls and furnitures. Yes, I'd like that.


Salam ramadhan al mubarak.

Fin

No comments: